It’s September. The leaves aren’t turning– yet– but the yellow busses filled with chattering school children are just the first indication that summer is coming to an end.
After trips to far-away places like Toronto, Ottawa and Alaska, and local travels to the Shenandoah Valley, Hot Springs, Hampton, Solomons Island, Dewey Beach and more, all in all, I’d say that my Summer 2013 was very, very busy.
Here are highlights from my summer travels… in video!
As for what’s next, Fall 2013′s shaping up to be equally busy. Here’s a preview of what I have in store:
* Sampling my way through the Maryland Renaissance Festival’s most outrageous delicacies
* Heading to West Virginia to check out one of the most scenic railroads in the U.S… and the turning fall foliage
* Checking out the grown-up side of my college town, Harrisonburg, Virginia
* Roadtripping Old-School style to southern Virginia
* Spending the night at one of Travel and Leisure’s 50 best hotels in the world
–and much more!–
Do you have any ideas for what I should add to the list? Please share in the comments below!